The Lean Startup model is a smart method for incorporate marketing into systematic business growth strategies for the IT sector.
What is a Lean Startup?
“a human institution designed to create a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty”
The Lean Startup method builds on many management and product development ideas, including Lean Manufacturing, Design Thinking, Customer Development, Agile Development. It represents a new approach to continuous innovation. It’s a ‘scientific approach‘ to making decisions.-Eric Ries
- Product Design with Lean Startup (designmind.frogdesign.com)
- Eric Ries and Jeff Gothelf on O’Reilly’s The Lean Webcast Series (neo.com)
- Lean Startup: Should You Really Get the Product Out as Quickly as Possible? (agile.dzone.com)
- Why should you care about Lean Startup? (neumanagement.wordpress.com)
- Sierra College Offers Lean Principles Training on August 9 with the Continuous Improvement Network (prweb.com)
- The Lean LaunchPad Educators Class (xconomy.com)
- Mapping Mapping! (changevision.wordpress.com)